zaterdag 14 november 2015

My top 10 Gamma Ray songs 2015/11/14

1. Avalon [Empire Of The Undead]
2. The Silence [Heading For Tomorrow]
3. Master Of Confusion [Empire Of The Undead]
4. Heading For Tomorrow [Heading For Tomorrow]
5. Insurrection [Land Of The Free II]
6. The Spirit [Sigh No More]
7. Demonseed [Empire Of The Undead]
8. Wannabees [To The Metal!]
9. Gamma Ray [Insanity And Genius]
10. Pale Rider [Empire Of The Undead]

Gamma Ray, what can I say? When I first discovered their music I didn't like it and threw it in the trashbin very soon afterwards. But after discovering them again because of Master Of Confusion and then hearing Avalon, Gamma Ray is now one of my Metal legends. I can't wait to see them live later this year! Honourable mentions: Heaven Can Wait [Heading For Tomorrow], Send Me A Sign [Power Plant], Condemned To Hell [Majestic], Seven and Built A World [Empire Of The Undead].

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten