zaterdag 10 oktober 2015

My top 10 Obituary songs 2015/10/10

1. Inked In Blood [Inked In Blood]
2. Intoxicated [Slowly We Rot]
3. Second Chance [Xecutioner's Return]
4. Don't Care [World Demise]
5. Slowly We Rot [Slowly We Rot]
6. Feel The Pain [Xecutioner's Return]
7. Visions In My Head [Inked In Blood]
8. Rotting Ways [The End Complete]
9. Drop Dead [Xecutioner's Return]
10. Body Bag [Cause Of Death]

When I saw Obituary live this year I was a little skeptical. I did not really like any of their studio stuff, so it was just a filler band. The concert was good though and I have not really listened to their music ever since then. Maybe something's changed. Honourable mentions: Gates To Hell, Words Of Evil, Bloodsoaked [Slowly We Rot], Final Thoughts [World Demise] and Slow Death [Frozen In Time].

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten