zaterdag 10 oktober 2015

My top 10 Overkill songs 2015/10/10

1. All Over But The Shouting [The Electric Age]
2. Elimination [The Years Of Decay]
3. Brainfade [Under The Influence]
4. End Of The Line [Under The Influence]
5. I Hate [The Years Of Decay]
6. It's All Yours [White Devil Armory]
7. Let Me Shut That For You [The Killing Kind]
8. Unholy [Killbox 13]
9. Damned [Killbox 13]
10. Old Wounds, New Scars [The Electric Age]

Overkill is one of those early days Thrash Metal bands that I have not really listened to. In 2012 I downloaded their album The Electric Age which was a new release and that's how All Over But The Shouting slipped out of the cracks and became a track I loved. I'm sure there are more to follow. Honourable mentions: Shred, Never Say Never, Hello From The Gutter, Mad Gone World and Drunken Wisdom [Under The Influence].

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten